Garage Door Repair Helotes, TX
Repair, Replacement and Installation
Garage Door Repair Helotes, TX
San Antonio Garage Door Pros provide expert garage door repair and installation services in Helotes, Texas for both home and business owners. Located to the northwest of San Antonio Texas is the lovely community of Helotes Texas. Helotes was initially established as a farming and ranching community, and although they have grown into a city with modern conveniences, it has not lost any of its rural charms. One of the most important crops in the area was corn and the name Helotes comes from the Spanish language for an ear of corn. There are plenty of activities and things to do and explore in Helotes Texas, including hiking, biking, parks, ziplines, winery, as well as plenty of restaurants, bars, and shopping. The last thing residents in Helotes want to do is be stuck at home because their garage door is malfunctioning. The experts at San Antonio Overhead Pros have the proper training and equipment to diagnose and fix any garage door issue residents quickly may have so they can get back to enjoying all that the lovely community of Helotes has to offer.
Installing a New Garage Door
Many factors contribute to garage door failure and the need for repairs. The experts at San Antonio Overhead Pros know that garage door repairs are easier and cheaper to fix if they are caught early so we off preventative maintenance plans where our technicians will assess and repair any garage door problems before they cause your garage door to stop working. Our preventative maintenance programs include the following:
- Inspect and Tighten Hardware- Due to daily use parts can become loose, and it is essential to make sure all parts are correctly tightened to prevent garage door malfunctions.
- Lubricate- Garage door require many moving components and parts, and they must be adequately lubricated to function correctly.
- Inspect Rollers- Rollers are a vital part of the garage door, and if they are damaged or broken, they will impact how the garage door works.
- Inspect and Replace Weather-Stripping- The extreme heat and cold that occurs in Texas can cause the weather stripping to crack and no longer give the garage door a proper seal. Our technicians will check and replace any damaged weather stripping.
- Inspect Tracks- For your garage door to open and close properly, the tracks must be free from debris and damage.
- Check Garage Door- Garage doors can become damaged or warped over time, so it is essential to visually inspect the garage door to make sure it does not need to be repaired.
Preventative maintenance will allow you the peace of mind that your garage door is functioning correctly and safely. Call San Antonio Overhead Pros today and speak with one of our knowledgeable staff about our preventative maintenance plans and schedule a free estimate today.
Commercial Garage Door Repair
Businesses put much demand on their commercial garage doors, and they are a vital part of the everyday operation, so it is essential that they are working correctly. Due to this continued use and the fact that many commercial garage doors are very heavy, this puts a strain on the garage door system and its parts requiring repairs from time to time. At San Antonio Overhead Pros our team of qualified and experienced technicians have the knowledge and equipment to repair any commercial garage door issue a business may have and listed below are some of our most common repairs:
- Broken Transmitters
- Damaged Cables
- Damaged Door Panel
- Damaged Garage Door Motor
- Damaged Rollers
- Damaged Torsion Spring
- Damaged Weather Stripping
- Improper Track Alignment
- Misaligned Photo Eye
- Power Supply Problems
Don’t let a commercial garage door problem adversely affect your business, call the experts at San Antonio Overhead Pros today and schedule your free estimate and inquire about our preventative maintenance plans.
Garage Door Opener Repair
When you consider that you rely on your garage door opener to operate an average of 1500 times a year, it should be no surprise that it will require repairs from time to time. At San Antonio Overhead Pros we know how vital a functioning garage door opener is and we employ a staff of expert technicians that can diagnose and repair any garage door opener problem that may occur. Listed below are some of the most common garage door opener repairs we perform:
- Bad circuit board
- Broken springs
- Damaged rollers
- Faulty switch or wires
- Gear & Sprocket assembly issues
- Help with smart home connectivity
- Keypad malfunction
- Loose or broken cables
- Lost remote
At San Antonio Overhead Pros we make customer safety and satisfaction our highest priorities and, in an effort, to provide the best service possible we offer 24/7 emergency service as well as a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Call San Antonio Overhead Pros today and speak with one of our knowledgeable staff members and schedule a free estimate today.
Do you need garage door repair in Helotes, TX?
Call our team today for expert overhead door repairs and installations.