Garage Door Repair Shavano Park, TX
Repair, Replacement and Installation
Garage Door Repair Shavano Park, TX
If you are looking for a lovely community that has small-town charm but is also conveniently located near a big city, then Shavano Park Texas is just what you are looking for. With its proximity to San Antonio, Shavano Park provides an excellent place to live and raise a family while still being close enough to a big city for work, restaurants, and activities not offered in Shavano Park. With its community newsletter called the Roadrunner, Shavano Park provides its residents with all the community information they require as well as highlighting community activities. This beautiful community is in the scenic Texas Hill Country, providing residents with plenty of outdoor activities and spectacular views. The professionals at San Antonio Overhead Pros share in the community pride of the residents of Shavano Park and provide the best possible garage door installation and repair service in the area.
Garage Door Repair
While incredibly inconvenient, a malfunctioning garage door problem is not always catastrophic or extremely expensive to repair. The expert technicians at San Antonio Overhead Pros are trained to thoroughly inspect and diagnose commercial and residential garage doors and listed below are some of the most common garage door problems we encounter:
- Garage Doors Starts to Open but Then Closes- This is due to faulty springs that need to be replaced.
- Grinding Noise- If you notice your garage door is making a grinding noise, it is often due to loose hardware or parts that require lubrication.
- Humming Noise- If you notice your garage door is making a humming noise, it is usually due to a stripped gear.
- Lock Mode Enabled- Garage doors come with a lock mode feature that prevents to remote form operating the garage door as a safety feature when you may be away for long periods, and sometimes this mode is accidentally switched on preventing the remote from working.
- Photo-Eye Out of Alignment- A photo-eye is a required safety feature on all garage doors installed after 1993 to make sure that garage doors to prevent garage doors from closing on individuals and causing them injury. The photo-eye can become dirty or misaligned, and it must be fixed before the garage door will function properly.
- Remote Needs Batteries- Homeowners often put batteries in their garage door remote and forget about them until the remote does not work. Before calling a technician, try replacing the batteries first to see if that will fix the garage door remote.
- Rubbing Noise- If you notice your garage door is making a rubbing noise, this can be due to the garage door track becoming out of alignment, or it is bent.
- The Opener is Unresponsive- This can be due to an issue with the photo-eyes or that it is not correctly plugged in.
At San Antonio Overhead Pros we understand how frustrating and inconvenient a malfunctioning garage door can be so we offer 24/7 emergency service so you can have your garage door problem resolved quickly and efficiently.
Installing a New Garage Door
The professionals at San Antonio Overhead Pros understand how a broken or malfunctioning commercial garage door can negatively affect your business, and we will do everything in our power to assess and resolve your commercial garage door repair as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to your business. Our team of expert technicians drive vehicles stocked with the most common parts required for most commercial garage door repairs to help reduce the amount of time it takes to repair your commercial garage door. We also understand that businesses operate around the clock, so we also offer 24/7 emergency service to serve our commercial customers better. If your commercial garage door is malfunctioning call the experts at San Antonio Overhead Pros today to get your business back on track as quickly as possible.
Garage Door Opener Repair
To save time and money many homeowners choose to do household repairs themselves, but when it comes to garage door opener repair, it is recommended to call a professional. Working on garage door openers may require you to use ladders and tools you are unfamiliar with leading to dangerous situations that put you at risk of injury as well as causing more damage to your property. Garage doors are extremely heavy, and many of the parts that are required to operate the garage door opener are under pressure and have stored mechanical energy, and if they break, they can be hazardous and unpredictable. At San Antonio Overhead Pros we have a staff of expert technicians with the knowledge and experience to safely and properly repair any commercial or residential garage door opener. Don't put you or your family's safety at risk by trying to fix your garage door opener yourself call the experts at San Antonio Overhead Pros today.
Do you need garage door repair in Shavano Park, TX?
Call our team today for expert overhead door repairs and installations.